This Institution is providing Polytechnic (Diploma) Education for both Boys and Girls (co-education), in the following three existing Branches with an intake of 60 in each Branch (intake may vary every year as per E.O.A. of A.I.C.T.E):
- D.C.E-Diploma in Civil Engineering
- D.E.E.E-Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- D.M.E-Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Admissions will be done through WEB COUNSELING based on the rank obtained in the entrance examination POLYCET and according to reservations.
- Every year, this entrance test will be conducted after SSC examinations. The eligibility qualification is S. S. C. pass. For details please visit www.polycet.co.in.
- SPOT ADMISSIONS will also be conducted for left over seats in the institution on the date announced by SBTET and POLYCET authorities.
- Also, there is provision for LATERAL ENTRY for I.V.C (Intermediate Vocational Course) and I.T.I passed out students into second year course through separate web counseling based admission process which will be intimated through newspaper advertisement every year.
- Is according to the reservation policy of state government.
- The fee and the fee reimbursement are as per the State government rules and are informed by State Board of Technical Education and Training from time to time.
- As on today, the fee for this college is Rs. 4700/- per annum as this is a Government Polytechnic.
- All certificates will be verified and returned to students at the time of web counseling and admissions.
- Only T. C of S. S. C (or previous study) will be collected at college.
- Institution T.C will be issued at the time of leaving the institution.